Residential Home Inspections
Your home is your greatest asset!
That’s why we work to protect you before you buy or sell with a thorough property survey.
If you’re purchasing or selling a single family home, duplex or condo, whether it be new construction or a historic property, we will assist you.
We specialize in:
- Single Family Home Inspections
- Estate Inspections
- Condominium & Interior Unit Area Inspections
- Duplex & Multi Family Residential Inspections
- Historic Home & Property Inspections
- Lake Residences & Cottage Inspections
- Commercial Inspections
- Radon Testing – Computerized Per EPA Protocol
Here at Towne & Country Building Inspection, Inc, our home inspectors will provide you with an unbiased, professional, and informative home inspection report. You will receive a full evaluation of the condition of your home per the Wisconsin state standards of practice.
Here is a brief list of our main focal points upon inspection. Observations include:
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Plumbing (fixtures, pipes, water heater)
- Attic & Insulation Levels
- Ventilation Types
- Basement & Foundation Observations
- Fireplace Box
- Home Interior
- Roofing Systems
- Windows & Doors
- Gutters & Downspouts
- Grading/Water Deflection
- Driveway & Steps
- Radon Monitoring, per EPA protocol with computerized monitors
- Pre-Selling Inspections
- Preservation Consulting
Here is a small sample of the types of problems we identify during a home inspection.